Monday, November 27, 2006

No more-ah angora



The angora scarf is finished! Of course, as soon as I decided to whine about knitting and knitting and knitting... all of a sudden it flew off the needles! I finished it the very evening after my I posted my rant. If this whining somehow increases my knitting speed, maybe I should whine about every project! (But, you know - in cute Lucille Ball kind of way? "Waah! Ricky! This scarf won't EVER get done!")

I'm finding it increasingly frustrating not being able to blog about my x-mas knitting. Are others experiencing this problem? I just can't risk the wrong (or would that be right?) person seeing what I'm up to. After all, they're supposed to think Santa knit it for them, right? On the upside, I'll have oodles of blogging material in January! Smiling friends and family members holding their perfect, beautiful, hand-knit goodies ... at least, they had better be smiling (and perfect and beautiful)!

The only "bloggable" project on the needles right now is my cashmere sweater. Unfortunately, I haven't spent a lot of time on it:



Fascinating, isn't it? I'm sure you're all very impressed with my wee stripe of orange fluff. I guess this just means I'll have to cast on something else... you know, for the sake of the blog!

2 comments:

Diane said...

oh the scarf looks so cozy...is it cold enough in Toronto to wear now?

The Nutritionista said...

I had better be getting one of these from Santa.