Thursday, December 21, 2006

christmas came early

OMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD!

(picture me running around the room, arms flailing, screeching at the top of my lungs like a 12 yr old girl at a boy-band concert)

I WON!

Allow me to explain. Last night was Lettuce Knit's holiday party. There were door prizes. My number was drawn for the grand prize:



Can you read that? $200 smackaroonies worth of knitterly goodness! Woo-hoo! I must have been a very good knitter this year!

YET...the year is not over and I have a little bit of knitting left to do...



After royally messing up one project last night (I was in shock, it was no time to do beaded knitting) I've got some catching up to do.

I hope santa is just as good to all you knitters!

2 comments:

laura said...

I know what you should get.

We have the PINK DENISES!

I really want a set, myself. Is that stupid? I may already have a set + several supplementary cords...

Anonymous said...

it's cute, the chihuahua. I've always wanted to knit but i can't seem to get it right..
hehe. Merry Christmas to you :)