Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Every time a bell rings...


... a chihuahua gets it's ears? I finished my first attempt at amigurumi!

(No, the dog isn't giant. It's the Christmas tree that's tiny.)

It's a (christmas?) miracle considering a) I used a japanese pattern which I cannot read and b) my crochet skills are elementary at best. All things considered, I think he's a hearbreaker. I had to imediately put him in a gift bag and send him off to the girl that helped me translate the japanese. He was so cute, I was in danger of keeping him! He kept giving me those looks with his glassy black eyes!


All of this crochet business has got off track with the x-mas knitting. With 6 days to go, I cast on a hat, despite having one important work still in progress. I've started my 'gravy' knitting before the "turkey" knitting has come out of the oven! I think the crochet was cranberry sauce...

No comments: