Sunday, February 11, 2007

Birthday bag!

Yesterday was the big day - I'm 29 and feelin' fine! I was thoroughly spoiled by friends and family. I got a lot of great gifts, but oddly, nothing knitting related. Until...



Hmm... what's missing from this picture?



Ahh, much better! Thanks for the cool bag Cathy!

I'm hoping the bag will breathe new life into the never ending sea of orange cashmere I'm tackling. I am now knitting the sleeves for a second time. Don't ask. I'll fill you in on all the gory details upon completion (which should come soon, if there is any good in this world!). Must. not. start. new. project. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Happy birthday! I'm an Aquarian too. My big day is this coming this weekend.

Reckless Glue said...

happy berfday!!!

The Nutritionista said...

You're welcome! Knitting + bags = happiness.