Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Canada's Next Top Knitwear Model


(Even the pros have been known to land a face-plant from time to time)


If you're in Canada, Tune into Breakfast Television tomorrow (6-9am) to see me quite possibly making a total fool of myself! Amy R. Singer is promoting her new book “No Sheep for You” and I have been asked to model some of the designs on air. I don't know what the hell I was thinking as I have no burning desire to be on tv (or get up a 5:30am to do so), but I'm doing it nonetheless. I suppose I'm easily flattered. "Who, me? *blink-blink* You want me to model something? Why, I couldn't possibly..." You get the idea.

In all truthfulness, I'm glad to do a favour for Amy, for whom so many of us are indebted to for all the wonderfulness she brings us with Knitty.com! And let's not forget how I feel about karma...

6 comments:

pamela wynne said...

whee! that's so cool! One more reason to wish I lived in Canada. :)

Reckless Glue said...

whoa ~supermodel!

lomester said...

WOW!! that is so cool. I wish I could see it.

SweetPeaknits said...

Wow, is this the start of great things. But hey, take note of Miss Wadgamacallit's bad direction.

Liz said...

How funny!!! Hope it went well for you and you didn't end up like this!!!

Diane said...

just watched the BT segment on Amy's blog...you were great...a natural born model. btw, your hair looked fab. I want to knit that aran sweater!!!