Monday, June 18, 2007

DROPS da bomb

*sigh*

Lots of Phildar madness to go before casting on anew. Sure, the knitting is almost finished, but then there's the finishing. Oh, The finishing! (picture me collapsing dramatically upon a chaise lounge, back of hand to forehead, preferably dressed like Norma Desmond)

In anticipation of casting on 800 new projects when I finish this jacket, I've been doing a lot of pattern surf-age. Have you cuised by Drops/Garnstudio site lately? They've got a preview of sorts for their fall 2007/2008 collection. Holy guacamole! So much fabulousness!

Like this:



and this:



and this:



and my favourite - this!



No, the whole collection is not grey. Why am I attracted to all the designs knit in grey?

These patterns aren't available yet, but you can vote for which patterns you would like to see in the next collection. Go vote!

5 comments:

Reckless Glue said...

omg, love that second one!
maybe I can knit it with all the yarn I'd originally bought for the PHILDAR jacket.
there is no winning.

The Nutritionista said...

uhm...someone's birthday happens to fall in the fall and she is thinking she would look fabulous in that first dress...

The Nutritionista said...

Or that sweater!!! The first one.

Miss Muffy said...

As much as I love you Cathy, I would have had to start that dress months ago to finish in time for you birthday. hmmm, maybe I should get a knitting machine...

lomester said...

They are all sooo good! UGH! more stuff I want to make.