Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Knitting, Yoga, Food

It's been brought to my attention that there are three things I never shut up about. 1) My passion for good, fresh, local food;

(I have a particular fondness for vegetables in colours different from your everyday supermarket varieties)

2) Yoga, and whatever sort of pretzel-like posture I have recently mastered;

(Okay, that's not me, but I can do this too!)

And 3) knitting;



Living in Kensington Market and occasionally working at the Nutritionista provides me with easy and ample access to obsession #1, my unlimited Yoga Space pass covers #2, but I guess there has always been something missing when it came to #3... So I went and got myself a job at a yarn store.

It begins!

6 comments:

whistlepeaknits said...

Ah! I love romni wools! You lucky duck you!

Christie said...

Good luck with that! I'm sure you'll enjoy the paycheck and the discount!

Vaedri said...

Fun! And dangerous. Good luck!

B. said...

Yay Juila!

ingrid said...

Hello dream job!
Consider me jealous.

Reckless Glue said...

woot!