Monday, November 10, 2008

Jenny Jenny WOOH Jenny Jenny!

You all know the Little Richard song, right?

After knitting five Jenny Cloche hats in a row, I couldn't get the song out of my mind. I kept picturing a movie montage with me knitting and knitting, wiping my brow, pausing to crack my knuckles and stretch my neck. Then the music would fade, I would lean back in my chair, put up my feet and admire the giant pile of hats I had created with all that hard work.

Okay, so five hats does not a giant pile make, but then again, I'm not living in a movie either. I did however, customize them all to be a little different from the last:


3 metal studs!

Braided gold trim!
(hard to see in the photo, but trust me, it's there)


Be-jewelled!

Classic black with satin ribbon!

And my personal favourite...

Emerald green with a peacock feather!


Now all the little Jennys have gone to live at Shopgirls . Hopefully, they will all be taken home by nice rich ladies with absolutely no clue how to knit.

5 comments:

andrea said...

Awesome, awesome. I saw your original on ravelry (I'm miscusi) and have wanted to knit one ever since. I really like the studs and the feather!

Reckless Glue said...

wow what a haul 'o hats! I know I wore MY Jenny this morning...

whistlepeaknits said...

Adorable! You did a great job!

kgirl said...

LOVE the peacock feather!

The Nutritionista said...

you are so freaking talented