Saturday, November 07, 2009

Confidentialy yours

Dude, where's my blog? As much as I told myself I could keep up Knitteroo in the midst of everything else going on in my life, I'm finally willing to admit defeat. It turns out, nothing kills a knitting blog quicker than gainful employment in the knitting industry. Blargh!

Ladies and gents, it is not for lack of knitterly content that I have abandoned you, if anything, I have twice as much to talk about! Unfortunately, there's this little thing called a "confidentiality agreement". Despite living and breathing knitting, I can't really tell you about it unless it has nothing to do with my job. Need I say, blargh?!?

This is about all I've got to show for non-work related knitting:


The same project I began at the cottage in August! Okay, so three whole skeins of Malabrigo is nothing to sneeze at, but I still have one more skein to go! And yeah, I fringed one end already to allow for maximum yarn usage. This is a big 'ole marathon of knitting, but it's going to be SO fantastic to wrap this merino around my neck when I cross the finish line!

I hope you don't think I'm complaining - far from it! I think in the new year I will have more time to spend on "unconfidential" knitting and I'll be thrilled to tell you all about it. In the meantime, please forgive my sporadic posts, and don't forget you can find me once a week on the Patons blog (as "Juliaknits"). I'll be back, just do like Journey and Don't stop Believin'!

1 comment:

Reckless Glue said...

I miss me some Julia!