Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Okay, FINE!

Consider the bullet, bit:


So I've started the Fair Isle Tunic are you happy now? It might take until next winter, but it's underway!

I on the other hand, have a bid-ness trip underway. I'm heading out to Anaheim for the Craft and Hobbies Association Winter Convention and Trade show. I'll try my best not to judge the scrap-bookers and Swarovski crystal enthusiasts. I may not understand decorative die-cut paper, but I'm sure those scrap-bookers wouldn't get this either:

I'm really becoming a fan of the crocheted cotton dishcloth. They're cheap and quick to make, and so much cuter than a sponge. I'm going to try to whip one of these up every few weeks so there's always a fresh one hangin' out by the kitchen sink. The pattern is based on something from a crochet motif book and the yarn is scraps of either Lily Sugar n' Cream or Bernat Handicrafter. I'm so smitten with robin's-egg-blue lately. It looks so nice in my pink kitchen!

I will bid you adieu as I need to start packing. Cross your fingers they will still let me knit on a plane!

3 comments:

Sel and Poivre said...

How great to hear you've taken the plunge - its going to be fab!

Reckless Glue said...

ANOTHER cute crochet item!

Fox said...

Cool!