Thursday, May 27, 2010

What happens at Target...

Well, hello there! Where the heck have I been? Well, first I went here..

..with this guy...


... to see a these guys get married...


Good times! We all went here...


...and here...




...and I got a souvenir sunburn here:


As far as I'm concerned whatever happens in Vegas, does NOT stay in Vegas, especially if what happens is a Liberty of London for Target shopping spree. Whee!


I'm a sucker for limited-time designer collaborations and am embarrassed to admit how much I spent on the Liberty collection. This is just a sampling of the haul:


I must remind U.S. readers that there are no Target stores in Canada, yet we are frequently teased with ads for "so-and-so for Target" collections. I got m'self a Zac Posen tank too, but that might be headed for eBay. Drunk on shop, I had lost all sense by the time I got to Zac.

I'll be back soon with knittin' news! Now I'll just slip into my Liberty robe and relax with some tea in a Liberty mug, on my Liberty duvet...

3 comments:

Reckless Glue said...

yay, she's back!
man, it's crazy how RED everything was in red square...

Julia said...

Nice to BE back! I really gotta get on this thing more often. I hope you don't mind the unauthorized paparazzi photo!

Reckless Glue said...

no problemo --I've probably done it to you enough times! Plus the darkness of the restaurant helps mask that crazed lunatic grin I had going the entire day. I look deranged in most of the wedding pics.