Saturday, October 30, 2010

October Oval

The "October Oval" is complete!

Pattern: My own craftiwork inspired by the September Circle cowl.
Yarn: Zauberball Crazy (#1564 I think)
Needles: 4.5 mm
Notes/Mods: As I found this yarn at a yard sale and it was only a 90g ball, I wanted to make the most of my yardage. As a result, I didn't work any garter rows or other such anti-curling stitchery at either end. It curls like a Canadian at the Olympics, but it doesn't bother me too much.

Somebody left this fuzzy guy at a loading dock
around the corner. Ah, Kensington market.

Still looks sharp with a pumpkin too.

3 comments:

meghan said...

it looks so good!

Reckless Glue said...

love this! and re: phildar books---I think I have all but the two most recent english versions...don't have the accessories book though I don't think.

Brenda said...

Glorious colours sin those Zauberballs. IT looks beautiful - and love your reference to Canadian curlers.