Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stuff in my house

Lately I've found myself suffering from serious decor envy. My newfound obsession with decorating blogs (like this one, this one and this one) combined with the general "spring renewal" vibe of the season has got me itching to redecorate my entire apartment. Seeing as I plan on moving within a year, this endeavor would essentially be a waste of time. Forever the optimist, I've decided to try and celebrate the little corners of my home that do make me happy. Once in a while when the light is right, and the shabby bits are cropped out of sight... stuff in my house doesn't look half-bad.
Clockwise from top-left: Sunshine on my Liberty of London for Target bedspread,
My childhood bedroom fan (super-dangerous!) used as bookend,
kitschy kitchen knick-knacks, My favourite wall of the kitchen .

1 comment:

Michael said...

Tell me about it! I'm moving cities in a few months (and also moving in with a new co-habitant), so I am desperately resisting the urge to redecorate.